1. What are hydrocarbons?
2. Which hydrocarbons can be used as a refrigerant?
3. What are their main advantages?
4. Are hydrocarbons safe?
5. Are hydrocarbons flammable?
6. Are HCs toxic?
7. Do HCs have an impact on the ozone layer?
8. Do HCs contribute to global warming?
9. How does a HC system reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
10. Which chemicals refrigerants can be replaced by hydrocarbons?
11. Where do the HCs used as a refrigerant come from?
12. Are HCs totally new refrigerants?
13. How energy-efficient are HCs?
14. In which applications are HCs used?
15. How much do I need in different applications?
16. How does a HC system work?
17. Can I replace HFC systems with HCs?
18. What are the major benefits of using HCs?
19. Are there any legal requirements when using HCs?
20. Where can I not use HCs?
21. What are the key markets for HCs today?
22. What could be future markets for HCs?
If you have any question that wasn't answered in the FAQ please address it to our team and we will come back as soon as we can
That E-mail already exists on our list !