“Natural refrigerants – Real alternatives” is the motto of the event that will present latest research as well as applications using natural refrigerants in heat pump, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and offer ample opportunity to discuss the consequences of recent policy developments on the sector.
The main topics on the agenda are:
- Natural primary refrigerants
- Secondary coolants and ice slurries
- Sorption systems
- Non conventional refrigeration systems
- Heat transfer and fluid flow
- Energy use and energy efficiency of natural working fluid systems
- Papers on hydrocarbons
- “Preliminary tests about heat transfer during flow boiling of carbon dioxide and propane blend” by Mauro, A. W. (IT)
- ”Analysis of the use of different heat exchangers in propane heat pumps” by Vera, F. (ES)
- “Safe use of hydrocarbon based chillers and application solution” by Pachai, A. (DK)
- ”Performance Assessment of Air Conditioners with HC 290” by Padalkar, A (IN)
- ”SolarChill Technology - Solar powered direct drive refrigerators with hydrocarbon refrigerants” by Pedersen, P. H. (DK)
hydrocarbons21.com will also be visiting ARBS 2010, the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Building Services trade exhibition being held in parallel with the conference. The exhibition will provide a marketplace atmosphere in which to view and discuss latest HVAC&R& building services products and services from over 200 local and international exhibitors.