With 29000 visitors and 880 exhibitors from the refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps sector, the Chillventa trade fair has now closed its doors. The event was also successful for the hydrocarbon refrigeration industry and hydrocarbons21.com was on site to report about pioneering companies and new developments in this area. +IMAGE GALLERY
Danfoss at Chillventa with new SLV compressor range
The International Trade Fair for Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Heat Pumps Chillventa took place from 13-15 October in Nuremberg, Germany. The 10% growth in exhibiters as well as the high visitors number shows that the industry is reviving again and that this is also the chance for more and new companies using hydrocarbons as the refrigerant. Here is an extract of the companies we spotted on the trade floor. Find also the photos of products and the company booths in our image gallery at the bottom of this article.
Danfoss new compressors line SLV, as well as the new lines NLU and DLX will be soon presented in more detail on hydrocarbons21.com.
- Danfoss - the leading developer presented its new SLV compressor line that is suitable for a wide range of applications. Optimised display cabinet cooling with SLV compressors can reduce up to 40% of energy with variable speed control in supermarket and convenience store cabinets, compared to non-optimised compressors. Danfoss also showcased other compressor ranges as well as its components designed for safety and maximum performance when using hydrocarbon refrigerants. It is a full range, including thermostatic expansion valves type TUBE and TUCE, expansion valves type TGE, thermostat type RT, pressure control type RT, differential pressure control type RT 260 AE and MP 55E, pressure controls type KP, filter driers type DCLE, sight glasses type SGIE and many more.
- Mayekawa - as one of the world's largest industrial refrigeration companies, Mayekawa promoted actively the "Natural Five" refrigerants, among them all hydrocarbon gases and various mixtures with hydrocarbons at Chillventa.
- Parker - Parker Hannifin Ltd/Parker presented a broad offering of components for the refrigeration and air conditioning industry, including couplings, hose, expansion and solenoid valves for natural refrigerants.
- Bock - the compressor expert showcased its semi-hermetic compressors for hydrocarbons at Chillventa. This low-cost variant of Bock’s current semi-hermetic product range is especially designed for the use with propane (R290), propylene (R1270) and Isobutane (R600a). The range covers the displacements from 18.80 to 56.60 m3/h. The compressors in HC-design feature heat protection thermostat as well as the oil sump heater as standard, a special oil charge (Bock S68) and a motor protection MP10 for installation in the switch cabinet.
- Linde - as one of the world's largest refrigerant suppliers Linde was also present at Chillventa to showcase its broad range of high quality natural refrigerants, including R290 (Propane), R600a (Isobutane), R1150 (Ethylene), R1270 (Propene /Propylene) and R170 (Ethane).