Reporting from Chillventa 2010
13 October 2010
Chillventa 2010: hydrocarbon products on display I
19 October 2010
- A-Gas Limited - showcased its range of hydrocarbon refrigerant gases
- Bitzer - the company showcased its propane semi-hermetic reciprocating compressor 4PCS-15.2P. It features high energy efficiency and a wide application range.
- Cubigel - presented its green cooling ranges, including the natural refrigerants compressors range for R290 and R600a. The hydrocarbon refrigerant increases the compressor’s performance and reduces the applications’ energy consumption. The R290 high efficiency compressors are equipped with electrical motors, which are designed with the “optional running capacitor” concept so that the COP can be even higher.
- Dorin - The HEX range showcased at the Dorin’s Chillventa booth consists of semi-hermetic motor compressors that are also suitable for R290 and R1270. The range covers the displacements from 2.89 to 221.75 m3/h and nominal capacities from 0.5 to 80 hp. The compressors feature high COP values thanks to fluidodynamic optimisation of the vanes shape, high efficiency motors as well as high tech components.
- Embraco - presented its propane (R290) compressor line to the Chillventa audience. The high efficiency compressors for light commercial applications bring lower noise levels as well as a significant gain in refrigerant capacity and efficiency when compared to current HFC refrigerants. In addition, Embraco’s compressor line features lower refrigerant costs and lower discharge temperatures. This includes the series EM, F, NE and NT all together covering the displacements from 3.00 to 22.4 m3/h. Embraco also showcased its VNEK compressor line that feature a wide range capacity also for R290 (LBP).
- Embrital - the Italian compressor manufacturer presented its R600a compressors at Chillventa.
- ESK Schultze - the specialist for quality products for refrigeration made in Germany showcased a broad range of components for natural refrigerants. This also included a new multi-suction-line-accumulator as well as a new filter drier specifically designed for R290.
- eurammon - the joint initiative by companies, institutions and individuals committed to increasing the use of natural refrigerants had also a stand at Chillventa to boost the general awareness and acceptance of natural refrigerants, including all hydrocarbon refrigerants.
- Frascold - presented its R290 compressors blue line.
- Fuchs Europe - The company showcased a range of high-performance RENISO refrigeration oils for use with hydrocarbon refrigerants like propane (R290) or propylene (R1270).
- Galileo TP Process Equipment - the Italian-based refrigeration expert presented its line Frigus k, the new generation of automatic evacuating and hydrocarbons refrigerant charging equipment at Chillventa. In addition, they showed the HABILIS III, a mid-production charging machine suitable for the most commonly used refrigerants, including hydrocarbons and CO2.
- Hangzhou ELK Refrigerant High-Tech Co., ltd. - presented its propylene and propane gases at Chillventa.
- HKT Huber-Kälte-Technik - HKT presented its compressors for the natural refrigerants R290, R717 and R723.
- Rivacold - showcased its R290 compressor.
- Rizk Brothers Co. for Refrigeration Gas & Equipment - showcased its refrigerant R600a.
- Shrieve - showed its lubricants for new systems employing CO2 and hydrocarbons.
- Tecumseh - presented its hydrocarbon compressors.
- Vitkovice Milmet S.A. - cylinders for propane-butane have been showcased at the company’s Chillventa booth.
- Viessmann - presented its EVO-COOL units using environmental-friendly R290 as refrigerant to the Chillcventa audience. The system series of wall-hanging units combines high standard of efficiency with sophisticated technology and ecology. In addition, it features innovative controls, ease of service and maintenance, weight reduction and lowest possible noise levels.
- Zanotti - the Italian refrigeration expert presented its R1270 - Propylene, wall monoblock, with water condensation and a semi-hermetic compressor as well as a R290 ceiling monoblock with twin compressors.