ARBS 2010 going beyond R410a for AC
21 April 2010
World’s first OEM chooses HC refrigerant for vehicles
09 December 2010
One award will be given nationally in each of the following categories:
- Excellence in Innovation Award
- Future Leader Award
- Excellence in Sustainability Award
- Award for excellence - Best sustainable retrofit
- Student of Year Award
- James Harrison Medal: The James Harrison Medal is the highest honour AIRAH can can bestow upon an individual and is open to all AIRAH members. Named after Australian refrigeration pioneer James Harrison, it recognises the highest levels of individual achievement in the Australian refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
- Denis Joseph Award for Innovative Use of Solar Energy in HVAC&R
Entries close on 26 August 2011. The nomination forms can be accessed by clicking here.
Awards will be presented on 20 October 2011 at a national awards presentation dinner at The Crown Casino, Melbourne.