Several hydrocarbons21.com partners will be exhibiting at the AHR Expo:
- Danfoss (booth 1333): a leading supplier of compressors and automated solutions to the refrigeration and air conditioning industry. Danfoss takes a committed approach to improving the climate by providing refrigeration and air conditioning with greener technology.
- Dorin (booth 470): manufacturer of over 70,000 compressors per year. Dorin’s hydrocarbon compressors have applied for ATEX approval which provides the customer a safe acknowledgement of the product.
- Mayekawa (booth 412): a world leading supplier of industrial cooling and freezing systems, refrigeration compressors and heat pumps. They actively promote the "Natural Five" refrigerants, among them CO2, ammonia and hydrocarbons, for air conditioning, freezing and cold storage.
- Sporlan-Parker (booth 1533): a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial refrigeration control valves for over 90 years. They support newer refrigerants and technologies and will present a broad offering of components.
- Agramkow (booth 5827): provider of solutions from charging and evacuation stations to testing and integrated production line information systems, they are committed to improving the quality, flexibility and performance of the manufacturing processes with innovative fluid filling and testing. With its safety supervision system for hydrocarbon charging, Agramkow is also focusing on products for hydrocarbon refrigerants.
- Frascold (booth 3748): producer of compressors for applications in refrigeration and air conditioning. Their Blue Line Compressor range of reciprocating and screw compressors for hydrocarbons and CO2 offer high efficiency solutions.
- ComStar (booth 2384): together with the inventing company A.S. Trust & Holdings, they have been awarded a U.S. patent for the formula of a blend of pure hydrocarbons that has been designated R441A by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE). ComStar has the production and distribution rights to R441A. It currently manufactures the blend at its US plant and is now making preparations to supply Asian customers from its China plant.
- Galileo (booth 3892): Galileo TP is the result of a merger with former Officine Galileo technology in the field of vacuum and refrigeration.Their product portfolio includes leak detection systems, evacuation systems and safety systems for hydrocarbons.
Other companies offering hydrocarbon solutions:
- Bacharach (booth 1118): Featuring a next generation industrial-grade refrigerant leak detector capable of detecting over 40 of the most commonly used refrigerants and halogen gas compounds as well as R600a, R290 and R744 (CO2).
- EMBRACO (booth 1413): At the AHR EXPO, Embraco will present its full range of hydrocarbon compressors available for North America, including low-temp cooling capacities from 520 BTUH up to 4780 BTUH and high temp from 4700 BTUH up to 10,125 BTU/h.
If you are planning to exhibit hydrocarbon products at the AHR Expo but are not mentioned in the list above, please contact us at: email@example.com